November 9, 2022 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
VIRTUAL EVENT: The 2022 Changing the Game Awards
- This event has passed.
Each year, the She Runs It Changing the Game Awards recognizes women within the industry who are true catalysts of innovation – fearlessly making bold moves and reinventing the rules of marketing to transform their brands, their organizations, and those of their clients.
Our 2022 Honorees by Category:
Brainwave: Changing the way a brand or product is marketed
- Maureen Bosetti, Chief Partnerships Officer, Initiative
- Jenifer Willig, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, WRTHY
- Nici Tomei Zwolinski, Senior Vice President Marketing, Big Village
No Apologies: Creating whole new business models or marketplace opportunities
- Davia Schwind Broberg, Co-Founder, Baby Notebook App
- Suzanne Schwind Hansson, Co-Founder, Baby Notebook App
- Amy Williams, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Good-Loop
Paradigm Shift: Changing the way a customer segment or target audience is approached
- Soyoung Kang, Chief Marketing Officer, eos
- Amy Leifer, Chief Advertising Sales Officer, DIRECTV Advertising
- Aline Santos, Chief Brand Officer and Chief Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Unilever
- Deborah Wahl, Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
Quantum Leap: Changing the way an organization is aligned to pro-actively meet new challenges
- Cathy Butler, Chief Executive Officer, Organic
- Carla Hendra, Chief Executive Officer, Ogilvy Consulting
- Jessica Henrichs, President, Colle McVoy
- Sheelpa Patel, Senior Vice President Business Platforms and Strategy, Fox Corporation
- Adrianne Smith, SVP and Senior Partner, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, FleishmanHillard
- Geraldine White, Chief Diversity Officer, Publicis Groupe U.S.
VIRTUAL Member Ticket: $75 | VIRTUAL Non-Member Ticket: $125 | VIRTUAL Young Executive: $50
*Eventbrite fees will be added to your total.
MEMBERS – To unlock your member pricing code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your access code on the registration page.
**REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable when less than two weeks from the event date.
Event time is in Eastern Standard Time