April 1, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:15 pm EDT
VIRTUAL EVENT: 2021 Level Up: An Exclusive C-Suite Conversation
- This event has passed.
Leaders who are in or approaching the C-Suite rely on a playbook of strategies for success: how to nurture a network, build a personal board of directors, advocate for elevation, and much more. In this session, you will learn lessons from executives with a focus on three essential leadership skills:
- Diplomacy: Successful C-Suiters have to navigate the priorities of a number of stakeholders: a team, a CEO, a Board of Directors, and a peer community, to name a few. This conversation will focus on how to build constituencies and get people to say YES with clarity, kindness, persuasion, and perseverance.
- Financial Acumen: A leadership trajectory often requires P&L responsibility and an ability to drive revenue. This conversation will explore the art of balancing gut instinct with financial indicators, partnering effectively with a CFO, and protecting investments and budgets.
- Sponsorship/Allyship: No one reaches the pinnacle of a career without the support, candor, nudging, and ear of a professional posse. This conversation will reveal tips and strategies for recruiting sponsors and cultivating allies, while also focusing on the leader’s role in lifting others.
- Catherine Davis, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Feeding America
- Terri Hines, Executive Vice President, Communications, FOX Sports
- Tariq Hassan, Chief Marketing Officer, Petco
Designed for Executive Class members, this session is also open to invited members of the She Runs It community who are ready to Level Up, and seeking inspiration and insights from those at the top. If you are part of our Executive Class or hope to become one soon, don’t miss this illuminating event.
Executive Class Member Ticket: Complimentary | Member Ticket: $50 (Invitation-only)
This event is invitation-only and has limited capacity.