February 25 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
VIRTUAL EVENT: 2021 Working Mothers of the Year Awards
What a Year. What a Mom
Every year She Runs It recognizes professionals in marketing, media and tech who brilliantly navigate the complex responsibilities of business, leadership, advocacy, and motherhood. These remarkable, multitasking moms serve as strong role models and mentors to others, inspiring their coworkers, families and communities with their talent and tenacity.
In a year that presented unthinkable challenges and hit working parents particularly hard, we salute the courage, creativity, stamina and strength of our 2021 Working Mothers of the Year. Please join She Runs It and our community in honoring – and learning from – the 2021 Working Mothers of the Year during a virtual ceremony at 5 pm on February 25th. Tickets can be reserve here.
This event is as much masterclass in innovation and tenacity as it is a moment of inspiration and awe. Congratulations to the winners:
New to Motherhood – These moms have children who are 6 years or younger, and they have developed innovative approaches to manage the 24/7 demands of infants, toddlers, clients and colleagues.
- Johanna Bauman, Chief Marketing Officer, PubMatic
- Cara Christman, VP, Group Account Director, Energy BBDO
- Abi Evans, Senior Vice President, Client Development dentsu International
- Kasey O’Leary, VP, Global Enterprise, Loyalty Marketing & Creative Studio, Hilton
- Erin Riley, President, TBWA/Chiat/Day LA
- Patrice Sosoo, Senior Vice President of Brand Marketing, Dotdash
- Ronnie Dickerson Stewart, DE&I Advocate, Executive Leadership Coach, Career Consultant
- Alissa Van Volkom, SVP, Head of Product, Customer & Digital Marketing, TD Bank
Established Moms – These moms have an oldest child between the ages of 7 and 17. They thrive on their busy lives and have positively impacted other working mothers with management skills and strategies.
- Solange Claudio, President, Chief Client Officer, Moxie and MRY
- Stephanie Nadi Olson, Founder and CEO, We Are Rosie
- Dawn Reese, SVP, Managing Director, UM Studios
- Jodi Robinson, U.S. CEO, Digitas
- Tracey Scheppach, CEO, Matter More Media
- Emily Silver, Vice President of Innovation & Capabilities, PepsiCo Beverages North America
- Diane Yu, Chief Technology Officer, Better.com
Trailblazer Moms – These moms are categorized as pioneers of working motherhood. They began combining work and family at least 18 years ago and have artfully achieved leadership roles while raising their children.
- Sheila Buckley, SVP, Sales, Dstillery
- Trish Chuipek, Global Chief Client Officer, UM
- Rita Ferro, President, Ad Sales, Disney
- Christine Fruechte, CEO, Colle McVoy
- Karuna Rawal, CMO, Nature’s Fynd
- Kathy Ring, CEO, Starcom USA
Members $50 | Young Executive Members $25 | Non-Members $75
Members- to unlock your member pricing promotional code, please sign in to your She Runs It account
All Event times are in Eastern Standard Time