February 24, 2022 | 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm EST
VIRTUAL EVENT: 2022 Working Mothers of the Year Awards
- This event has passed.
What a Year. What a Mom
Every year She Runs It recognizes professionals in marketing, media and tech who brilliantly navigate the complex responsibilities of business, leadership, advocacy, and kids. These remarkable, multitasking moms serve as strong role models and mentors to others, inspiring their coworkers, families and communities with their talent and tenacity.
In a year that presented unthinkable challenges and hit working parents particularly hard, we salute the courage, creativity, stamina and strength of our 2022 Working Mothers of the Year. Please join She Runs It and our community in honoring and learning from the 2022 Working Mothers of the Year during a virtual ceremony at 5 pm on February 24th. Tickets can be reserved here.
This event is as much masterclass in innovation and tenacity as it is a moment of inspiration and awe. Congratulations to the winners:
New to Motherhood – These moms have children who are 6 years or younger, and they have developed innovative approaches to manage the 24/7 demands of infants, toddlers, clients and colleagues.
- Janet Caputo Karp, SVP, Group Account Director, Moxie/MRY
- Rachel Conforti, SVP Marketing, LoopMe
- Elizabeth Furze, CEO, AKA North America
- Tiffany Guarnaccia, Founder and CEO, Kite Hill PR
- Miri Miller, Deputy General Counsel, dentsu
Established Moms – These moms have an oldest child between the ages of 7 and 17. They thrive on their busy lives and have positively impacted other working mothers with management skills and strategies.
- Elicia Azali, CMO, American Family Insurance
- Lisa Bull, Vice President Integrated Marketing Velocity, ViacomCBS
- Nancy Croston, SVP, Ad Sales Strategy, Entertainment Brand Partnerships, Fox
- Neena Koyen, Global Chief Communications Officer, UM
- Amy Leung, SVP, Head of Digital Marketing, TD Bank
- Allison McEntee, Senior Director, Advertising Sales, BDG
- Lena Petersen, Chief Brand Officer, MediaLink
- Allison Silver, Vice President, Global Brand Advertising, American Express
- Michelle Tang, CMO, Digitas
Trailblazer Moms – These moms are categorized as pioneers of working motherhood. They began combining work and family at least 18 years ago and have artfully achieved leadership roles while raising their children.
- Laura Dames, EVP, Ad Sales Marketing, WarnerMedia
- Karen Kovacs, EVP Client Partnerships, NBC Universal
- Kadian Langlais, CMO, Renfro Brands
- Stephanie Lawrence, Head of Advertising Agency Development, Nextdoor
- Laurel Rossi, CMO, True[X]
- Geraldine White, Chief Diversity Officer, Publicis Groupe US
*Tickets: YE: $25 | Member: $50 | Non-Member: $100
*Eventbrite fees will be added to your total.
MEMBERS – To unlock your member pricing code, please sign into your She Runs It member account and enter your access code on the registration page.
**REFUND POLICY: Tickets are non-refundable when less than two weeks from the event date.
All Event times are in Eastern Standard Time
Flower Wall Sponsor